AFTER TREE REMOVAL & A STUMP REMAINS, THERE ARE OPTIONS
Stumps are typically ground 5”-8” below the ground surface. Left over will be a mulch mixed with dirt. We can also include grinding above-ground surface roots.
Some reasons why to remove tree stumps:
1. Pests Dead tree stumps provide shelter and food sources for pests like termites, carpenter ants, beetles, wood boring insects and rodents which can damage structures around your property if left unchecked. Removing the stump will help reduce their numbers significantly.
2. Aesthetics Tree stumps detract from the beauty of a landscape, making it look unkempt and overgrown. Removing them helps create an attractive outdoor space for your home or business in Boise and surrounding areas of Idaho.
3. Space Stumps take up valuable real estate in yards and gardens, leaving less room for other plants or activities such as play areas for children or entertaining spaces for adults. By removing them, you free up more usable space on your property.
4. Safety Tree stumps can be hazardous to people and animals, as they are often uneven surfaces that can cause trips or falls. They can also grow mold and fungi, holding risk to pets, children, and landscape. Removing tree stumps eliminates these risks.
5. Disease Prevention Diseased trees can spread disease to healthy ones nearby if not removed properly; by taking out the stump, you prevent further contamination from occurring in the surrounding area.